This beautifully maintained and very well kept traditional flat stern ketch is now on market and waiting to be sailed away by her next owner.
Recently the following maintenances and serviced have been done aboard.
- Due to corrosion on the lower part of mast, it has been taken down and a 40-50 cm of corroded area were cut out and reinforced with steel addition afterwards. And then the mast was reinstalled by also having replaced the mast pan.
- Rudder frame was replaced
- New antifouling was applied
- Anodes were replaced
- Exterior varnish job has been done
- Engines and Generator were serviced
A must see boat to be appreciated, currently lying in southern Turkey and available for inspections with a prior notice.
Please contact us for further information or booking an appoinment